Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Holiday Sickness Bites My Ass


This photo was nestled between two hundred notepads and three million empty frames. It reminded me of christmass, 'Really jolted me further into the holiday 'mood.'

I knew it'd happen... I knew the 'christmas spirit' would crawl on through me and sporadically make me sick. After waking up from an hour nap (Way more sleep than usual) I could feel my nose dripping off my face and my eyes felt misplaced. I was fine beforehand.. After that nap now my lungs feel rung out, my throat drought and my temperament depleted. I suppose all of that gunk I'm trying to cough and hack up out of my system from my nasal and lower throat area is the christmas spirit that invaded me.. I want it to go away. It hasn't hit me that hard other than physically, though.. I feel no spur of the moment need to go out and needlessly buy useless wingdings or to choir sing melodies of mistranslated celebration and celebrated credit card purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment