Monday, October 19, 2009

I should probably get sleep someday

Today I found myself scuffing my feet along a warehouse book sale floor. $1.50 a book, or something of the like. Much like any day, it was topsy and turvy. Although later in the day I was insulted by a homeless person for no reason, I had come across a book called


which was pretty interesting as it stood off the shelve staring at me in an eye-catching manner... Also, a book simply titled '666' in bold red colors fell onto the floor as I passed through the busy shelving isles but for some reason that did not really surprise me or make me nudge at all.
Some other books that I filled up the plastic bag with were
'The Odyssey' of course, because it's been a damn long time since I've read that and that was way before I had anything to relate the meanings to.
'Nikola Tesla Returns' was another one, and even though I have no expectations for the book it should be interesting nonetheless.I know that there are many written about him that only uncover merely 20% of what he accomplished, as I suppose it's 'riskay' to write about many of his concepts since we wouldn't be slaving away drowsily if we could tap into his knowledge.

'The Roots of Coincidence' and 'I Ching-The Book Of Changes' were a couple more that I gnabbed off the shelves... And 'Learn Italian!' Why stick to one language?? Chances are, I will sloppily and slowly learn the language and then end up somewhere like Asia and wonder why I picked the wrong damn book.

Here are some 'rejected photos' from 05/2009 while I find myself reaching into endless empty bags grabbing for sleep..

'Baby, I don't wanna want a baby'

I hated this photo because it belongs in a dainty calendar or maybe as a Salt
Lake City postcard. It's calming, but, death to it.


Purple was the color of the day.


Around 2:30 in the morning

This was as close to a telescope that my camera would get.
And as it was near it's last few breaths of life, the focus was shoddy and unstable, though
sometimes I enjoyed the camera's unbalanced, blurry as hell effects before it finally
croaked on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment