Thursday, September 5, 2024

 I'm glad as hell to have gotten away from them, because if you think you can be around those who really don't mean what they say, and can't prove what they say they mean, that's horrible when circumstances depend on it.
You have to find better places where things like logic doesn't fall to temptation.
Where strength and heart can be equally applied.
If you want to entertain your own energy being drained and wasted, 
then try to make it anywhere well and true in places that are all about social status,
or one-upping each other in the age-old game of "face."
"Face" is a bad game but it seems that everyone is addicted.


Meanwhile I am born and meant to be a writer. So if I don't stubbornly trip over my own measuring out this social or time lapse devastation of New American Lows, in quality of entertainment versus a pursuit of self-knowledge,
you can find me throwing out links for go fund me to fix this tooth issue that has been ruining my past few years.
But that's not all, I can name one place that does not compare to only but several few which will ill your own perspective on the world or on people.
Out there, there are still yet places of goodness and sense, and a human value.

No comments:

Post a Comment