Tuesday, July 9, 2024

 Play to Spirits
not to people
People have 
overstepped
their line.

Play to 
animals
and nature
and birds.


you want to book shows
to the living dead
or rooms 
full of wallowers
or a world full of dread.

no no no no
times have passed coming.

Its generation folly.

And generation repetition.
Repeat song structure expectations
and do the same niche nostalgia worship
or folds of menial rhythm.


no no no no
I need excitement.
Little towns
and rich cliquish cliques
how many layers of lingerie
unfolded does it take to get to licks

It's nothing
The society options are boring me
I've a fresh muscle
and quivered tongue.

Holy shit are all the options boring me
like some ashley cake caught on an iron rung.
Or other forms of demeter
or rock'n'roll to make me fall asleep
and even some of my own song dimensions
just to give myself some critique.
But I'll be real with you
which just may have me scare you
and I'll be real with you the entire way.
And mirror back straight to your soul
For those who do have such any way.

That's the river I'm emancipating.
See as well that I'll survive.
the worlds in whiplash from
stopping common sense
at such a civilization pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment