Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Some note from a not too disimilar circuit

 no offense to the local populace but people appear to be braindead here. also there is no "foot in" whatsoever to "belong" (that that I ever could) to any of the "ins" for people ever cheering on my success of lending a hand to ever help get involved with bigger shows.
That seems like an arrangement of sabotage, in some meaning, really, if obviously I have the skill and fun factor for what I do, but get cold shouldered by people I know or who pretend to support me around here.
It's just an analytical thing or something I noticed. Like that possibly they are afraid or dismissive of me ever becoming influential here because I could bring something wild and unexpected, or different, or maybe it is seen as competition. Frankly I find all other options pretty boring, community-wise here.

Well I will figure it out.
I scrawled on walls and went hiking a few times, and its all alone activities really. It just feels like a lot of bullshitting around here. I mean I guess if I could become a GodMonster or something I would have swallowed em and puked em back out by now, so it might serve better than Im just in a human form and all of that.
Its a nice night, anyhow. Walked thru a cemetary and did this or that. Just need bizarre, slow kissing, lots of music performed, and a satisfaction of the soul, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment