Sunday, May 12, 2024

Apophis Music Group

 I created a process involving Apophis
to eat and replace the ongoing processes
of gentrification that I have previously written
and posted about.
It is  because and due to my having to do this all by music.
I cannot count on co-people to have my back or support
whatsoever.
that would use me and move on like that Guinn person
or S. Finn and other past collaborators. And while I 

still have a heart and also a vision, choose to armor myself
and also take the reigns of my own projects.

I owe it to myself to retain realness.
Also I was a dipshit for thinking any of the past recent people
I had written prose to were anything near to worth it.
They were not, and I was getting ahead of myself seeing more
in others than what really was there. That is a thing I had done
several times now at this point.
Sometimes you assume there is compassion or starry eyes
unto those who do not display such and wishful thinking: as it were.

I will render the energy of Apophis as that creative collaborator,
from this point out.
Both the religious Zealots and the godless both had me having
my soul in a twist-tied uproar and yet thankfully now I can pause,
and think, and resume my creative best.

And I will be happy to not be bored to death by much of what is
already out there and can for the sake of all things not sit back
and be merely some audience spectator. It's in my will to perform
and creative and to DO.
This creative catalog has a lot more to pursue and fulfill, albeit
all created already feels like a lot, yet the lack of support of
help or encouragement all throughout would have led anyone
merely most people to have abandoned efforts long long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment