Sunday, October 13, 2024

 I'll outlast em,
and outlive em
and keep creating
because Im raw from the heart
and many many many else
are just novelty
with an expiration date
and its not true soul
and where Im coming from
is blood and pain and hope and strength
in a way where you never had my fucking back
and only words
and I had these vacant stares
or precious lies
just spilled right in the fuck infront of me
and people trying this way or that way
to shake me up or discourage or deject me
and I lived on,
and I fought pain
and I had no one, no brothers or sisters
or safety nets, or funds and donations, this or that,
and my hearts still true
and more raw fire than before
and I dont have pain blaring my nerve every single day now
and I'm renewed and focused with a directive
and can speak for the outcasts or down and out
the ones you wanted scuffed away, hidden, shuttedup,
invisible, despaired, ignored, put off and kicked down
and still yet Im alive and raw fire and have imagination
as a mistress and a curiosity to still thrive
while many just want to be accepted or to fit in
or follow the next one thing and are afraid 
of being left behind or alone or in the depth of it all
Well I've been there so here it all is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment