Thursday, June 13, 2024

 "Same thing happened to my account two of my 100+ songs got a strike. So majority of them were not affected but I got added to a botted playlist from the seems of things and I am punished for it. I have always applied to pitch my song on spotify for artists but they never give me the time of day because I am small. Why should us artists be punished, crack down on the playlisters like how is this fair. I feel like artists should boycott spotify as they are screwing us smaller independent artists over, but I know for lots of people this platform contains our biggest listening base. Sums up the music industry especially in today's climate. The generic bs artists at the top profit and the small ones who really put their soul into their work never get what they deserve... "

pretty much

No comments:

Post a Comment